Whilst CNC and software technology will deliver speed and high accuracy, programming and set up costs can be a burden to ultimate piece price.
There is still a time and a place for traditional turning and milling with dividing head functionality.
Manual equipment as an integral part of the business comprises:
- Multi-spindle drilling machines
- Meddings controlled pitch-tapping machine
- Vertical band saw
- Automatic 10inch diameter capacity power saw
- Beadblast finishing machine
- Rotor tumble finishing barrel
- Harrison Manual Lathes
- Bridgeport Vertical Milling Machine, with slotting & dividing head attachments.
- Jones – Shipman Surface Grinder
Component and Jig & Tool Fixture Assembly and Project Management.
Sub assembly and assembly components using Cambmac manufactured components and free issue supply can be of immense benefits to Clients – Cambmac can project manage systems to reduce customer overhead, reduce handled part count and provide signed off assemblies.